You Can Make a Difference!
There Are Many Ways To Help
- Donate a horse
- Classes are held October through May in the outdoor arena
- Donate towards a cover for the arena
- Donating tack equipment new or used
- Volunteering, with your valuable time or skills i.e. gardening, carpentry, painting, handyman chores
- Office supplies
- Sponsorship for events
- Merchandise for event auctions
- While cash is nice, we accept all major credit cards and checks
- Estate Planning
Merchandise for Event Auctions
- iPad Tablet
- Busing for one school East of Cook Street for 29 weeks $2,000.
- English Saddles: new small saddles $1,500.
- Used Saddles Bought on E-Bay $250.
- Pegasus therapy for 1 child for 29 weeks $700.
- New Phone System prefer AT&T Portables 4 phones $75.
- Fed Ex Credit for 1 year $500.
- Large Refrigerator with Ice Maker $1,600.
- Farrier for our Therapy Horses Shoes 1 month $600.
- Roof cover for arena therapy classes, contribute towards the fund to protect riders from weather elements.
- Bottled water for the riders and volunteers.
- Pegasus t-shirts for our riders.
For contributions and donations please contact Chase Berke at: email@example.com
Barry Manilow: A Gift of Love Concerts
Pegasus Riding Academy
Seeks Roof for Outdoor Arena
New Sign for Pegasus Riding Academy
A heartfelt thank you to our friends who volunteer and help us with so many other needs at Pegasus.
Kelly and Heath Scarinci owner of Impression Design they printed and donated our new sign with our new name.
And The Ranch Recovery Center, INC. Brandon Triplett, Josh Stroud, who donated their time to installed our new sign.
A New Roof for the Patio
Emmy Award Winning Actress "The Bionic Woman" Movie of the Week Hallmark Hall of Fame.
Platinum Recording Artist
The Paris Sisters
Multi Award Winning Actress Currently On CBS as Gloria Abbott of "The Young and The Restless"
Emmy Award Winning Actress and Entertainer Original Hostess "Wheel of Fortune"
Best Selling Author V.C. Andrews Franchise 101st Novel
Due November 2010!
Contributing News Correspondent Beverly Hills Courier & Hello Magazine
You can help Pegasus Therapeutic Riding
Make a Difference
Your donation helps us provide Equine Therapy to so many special needs children and adults. To make a tax deductible contribution to Pegasus Therapeutic Riding
or Mail To:
P.O. Box 13508
Palm Desert, CA 92255-3588
Pegasus Therapeutic Riding Stable Address
35-450 B Pegasus Court, Palm Desert, CA, 92211
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit for All Special Needs, All Ages
Tax ID: 95-3774003
Ph: (760) 772-3057